This is the short version of the famous and stunning Inca Trail, for those who have little time available, but that in no way want to miss this unique trek.
This version of the Short Inca Trail 2 Days 1 Night, goes from 104 km, located at 2,100 m / 6890 ft. (starting by train from Ollantaytambo). It is a walk of 16 miles to Machu Picchu, where you can enjoy spectacular high Andean landscapes and jungle, during the tour will visit Inca constructions as Chachabamba, Choquesuysuy Winaywayna etc.., You can also find a wide variety of flora and fauna likewise a variety of birds.
The hike takes about 6 to 7 hours to reach the Gate of Sun known as Inti Punku, where you can see the first panoramic views of Machu Picchu.
- Departure Time02:30 hrs.
- Return Time14:00 hrs.
- IncludedInca Trail
- Briefing where the guide will explain and give you more details about the trek and give us the maps.
- Professional tourist guide. (Spanish/English)
- Additional Guide for groups over 9 people.
- Food (03 Breakfasts / 01 Lunch / 01 Dinner).
- Guide in french (the price in tariff is for day of service, therefore i twill be divided by the number of participants)
- Transport Cusco – Ollantaytambo. - Train to km. 104.
- Bus Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes. (CONSETTUR).
- Train Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Transport Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- Free vegetarian option, please inform in advancee.
- Tickets for the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Guided Tour in Machu Picchu about 2 hours.
- IGV (General tax of sales).
- Gratuities and gratefulnesses (Tips).