This day will allow you to discover the Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu, classified among the 7 New Wonders of the World since 2007. You will be amazed by its enigmatic temples, impressive vegetation and centuries-old buildings, which until now have remained an enigma for archaeologists and historians
- Departure TimeApproximately 5:00 hrs.
- Return TimeApproximately 18:00 hrs.
- IncludedMachu Picchu
- Transfer tourist service Cusco - Ollantaytambo station
- Train from Ollantaytambo station - Aguas Calientes
- Bus to visit the Sanctuary of Machupicchu (Roundtrip)
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Guided tour to Machu Picchu of approximately 2 hours (professional guide)
- Aguas Calientes train - Ollantaytambo station
- IGV. (General sales tax). Only for Peruvians or residents in Peru
- Travel insurance
- Possible tips
- At the time of booking, all information must match that of your passport or identity card
- It is compulsory to carry the passport or the original document with which you made the reservation during the tour at MACHUPICCHU