Discover a real marvel, a relic of the Inca empire still very little visited: Waqrapukara. It is an archaeological complex built by the Qanchis and then conquered by the Incas. Located on the heights of the Apurimac Canyon, it offers an incomparable view of the valley and the stone forest it overlooks. An ideal excursion for those who want to get away from the crowd and enjoy a unique experience.
- Departure Time5:00 hrs.
- Return TimeApproximately 18:00 hrs.
- Briefing with the guide the day before the trek
- Professional guide
- Horses to carry the camping equipment (tents, matress) and food
- Food (01 Breakfasts / 02 Lunches / 01 Dinners). Free vegetarian option, please inform in advance.
- First Aid Kit, oxygen bottle.
- Camping Equipment (tents Carpas Doite with Impermeability + mats inflatable).
- Kitchen Equipment (Kitchen tent / dining tent, utensils)
- Transport. Roundtrip from Cusco
- Breakfast the first day
- Tips for guide, cooks and porters
- Travel insurance
- A pair of walking boots or traction shoes.
- Pairs of stockings for walking above the ankle (synthetic or thick wool stockings that warm even if wet).
- Second pair of tennis shoes (kept dry). O Sandals
- Short-sleeved shirts (for sunny days)
- T-shirts or long-sleeved shirts
- Jacket or sack or the like (fleece) - (Warm jacket)
- Underwear (enough for program days.)
- A waterproof wind and rain jacket (check that it is 100% waterproof).
- Maximum 2 light pants, recommended synthetic pants or quick drying materials.
- Trousers (for cold- firstskin).
- 1 pair of walking sticks very important for the descents. If you do not own it you can rent it.
- Sleeping bag for cold weather (-10°C). If you do not own it you can rent it.
- Clothing for sleeping.
- Sun cap (hat).
- Lenses for sun protection.
- Buff or breathable choker.
- Sunscreen (SPF 50 min) and lip protector.
- Front flashlight (with spare batteries).
- Canteen or bottle of water (minimum of one liter capacity). The use of disposable plastic bottles in protected natural sites is prohibited. You can buy them with Pukupuku Travel.
- Replacement surgical or social masks. (Preferably reusable).
- Backpack or Backpack (Day Bag) expedition of between 0 and 50 liters with waist adjustment.
- Plastic bags for waterproofing equipment.
- Personal cleaning products (avoid shampoos and creams in large jars.)
- Quick drying towel.
- Sunglasses with UV filter
- Extra cash with a maximum amount of S/500 soles, for personal expenses and/or gratuities.