Discover a real marvel, a relic of the Inca empire still very little visited: Waqrapukara. It is an archaeological complex built by the Qanchis and then conquered by the Incas. Located on the heights of the Apurimac Canyon, it offers an incomparable view of the valley and the stone forest it overlooks. An ideal excursion for those who want to get away from the crowd and enjoy a unique experience.
- Departure Time5:00 hrs.
- Return TimeApproximately 18:00 hrs.
- Briefing with the guide the day before the trek
- Professional guide
- Horses to carry the camping equipment (tents, matress) and food
- Food (01 Breakfasts / 02 Lunches / 01 Dinners). Free vegetarian option, please inform in advance.
- First Aid Kit, oxygen bottle.
- Camping Equipment (tents Carpas Doite with Impermeability + mats inflatable).
- Kitchen Equipment (Kitchen tent / dining tent, utensils)
- Transport. Roundtrip from Cusco
- Breakfast the first day
- Tips for guide, cooks and porters
- Travel insurance